VIYKA Modern Slavery Statement
VIYKA believes in improving the lives of those we work directly and indirectly with across our global supply chain. VIYKA has a zero-tolerance policy regarding forced labour, human trafficking, child labour, and unsafe working conditions. As such, all our manufacturers are required to sign a Code of Conduct. Our Code of Conduct details the following:
- Fair wages and benefits in accordance to local laws and regulations
- Complete absence of forced labour and child labour
- Freedom from harassment or abuse
- Compliance with all applicable workplace health conditions, safety and environment laws
- Adherence to the limits on regular and overtime hours allowed by local laws
- Legal and ethical business practices
Our Code of Conduct is extended to any supplier a manufacturer may use.
VIYKA will continue to ensure the ethical practices of manufacturers by conducting ad hoc site visits in a combination of planned and unannounced visits.
VIYKA will immediately terminate all business with any manufacturer that does not adhere to the rules and regulations set out in the VIYKA Code of Conduct.